home speakers program transportations accommodations contact
International Workshop on
Conformal Dynamics and
November 22(Sat) - 24(Mon) 2014
at Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
Tokyo Tech. Ookayama Campus, Main BLDG H121 Lecture Hall (2nd Floor)
November 22 (Saturday)
|10:30 - 10:40||Opening|
|10:40 - 11:30||Ikkei Hotta (Tokyo Tech.)|
|Introduction to Loewner theory|
|11:40 - 12:30||Santiago Díaz-Madrigal (Univ. Seville)|
|Fixed points in Loewner theory|
|14:30 - 15:20||Toshiyuki Sugawa (Tohoku Univ.)|
|An application of the Loewner theory to trivial Beltrami coefficients|
|15:30 - 16:20||Andrea del Monaco (Univ. Rome "Tor Vergata")|
|Geometry and Loewner Theory|
|16:40 - 17:30||Michiaki Onodera (Kyushu Univ.)|
|On a deformation flow for an inverse problem in potential theory|
November 23 (Sunday)
|10:00 - 10:50||Pavel Gumenyuk (Univ. Stavanger)|
|Loewner-type Parametric Representation of univalent self-maps with given boundary regular fixed points|
|11:00 - 11:50||Takashi Takebe (National Research Univ. - HSE)|
|Loewner equations and dispersionless integrable hierarchies|
|13:30 - 14:20||Hiroyuki Suzuki (Chuo Univ.)|
|Convergence of loop erased random walks on a planar graph to a chordal SLE(2)|
|14:30 - 15:20||Ikkei Hotta (Tokyo Tech.)|
|$L^d$-Loewner chains with quasiconformal extensions|
November 24 (Monday)
- PDF of the Program and the Abstracts is HERE.
- A short survey of Loewner Theory is available at HERE (In Japanese).
In Tokyo, there are two international airports, NARITA and HANEDA (see MAP).
Our university has a guesthouse for international guests. The fee is (€ 1 = 137 Yen):
For example, if you stay for 10 days, then the fee is "1,161 × 10 (days) + 18,514 = 30,124 Yen (€ 219)".
- The minimum period of residence is 8 days.
- Free internet connection is available.
- Meals are not served. But you will have a private kitchen.
- There are plenty of vacancies for single rooms in November. Unfortunately, at present family rooms are not available, and few vacancies for couple rooms (check Vacancy).
- Good location to get our department, city center of Tokyo, supermarket and so on (map).
For details, see the homepage of Tokyo Tech International House and Photos.
Of course you can book a standard private hotel by yourself. In this case, if you need, I can suggest some hotels near our department. Please do not hesitate to ask me.